Tuesday, April 21, 2009

To My Girlfriend - Love Poems

TO MY GIRLFRIEND,
WHO IS ALWAYS BY MY SIDE,
WHO IS ALSO ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS,
WHO LOVES ME FOR ME,
SOMEONE WHO REALLY GETS ME,
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,
I PROMISE YOU,
I WILL NEVER EVER HURT YOU!!!
You are the one,
That stepped out of my dreams,
Gave me new hope,
When I had no hope,
You showed me what love means,
When I thought love was dead.
For you I would climb,
The highest mountain peak,
Swim the deepest and widest ocean,
Your love is what I seek.
You are the reason I would cross,
I would walk the widest rivers,
Walk the hottest desert sands,
To have you by my side.
For you are the one,
Who completes me,
You took over my heart,
And has my soul.
For you and only you,
Are my to keep living,
For the love you show me,
And the care you have for me.
You came into my life,
At the right time,
And made me complete.
Every time I see your beauty,
My heart skips a beat.
I define your beauty,
In both body and mind,
Your soft, gentle face,
More beauty than I can ever find.
You are the one,
For me and my life,The angel and person I needed,
For whom I do love,
Forever and ever,
Til the end of time.

No comments: